dinsdag 29 mei 2012

article 5: 'I told him to get off": Woman allegedly sexually assaulted by Titus Bramble weeps in court as she speaks of 'taxi attack'


'I told him to get off": Woman allegedly sexually assaulted by Titus Bramble weeps in court as she speaks of 'taxi attack'

The famous football player Titus Bramble is accused by a woman who’s name can not be told because of legal reasons. She met him at a night in a club and later on the shared the same cab. At first he wanted to kiss her, but because she knew he had a wife she refused. After that he started to get angry and touched her on different inappropriate places. The cabdriver drove to the police station where the woman went to the bathroom and came out when Bramble was gone. The court will decide how this is going to end.

I think it is terrible what happened here, something like this is a huge scandal , especially for a football player. Everyone in the news now knows about it and everyone has her or his opinion about it. I think it is terrible for the woman that something like this happened to her. I am glad the cab driver drove them immediately to the police station, because something like this should never happen again.  The woman is very scared and I can understand her, it is very scary to sit in a cab when someone is touching you. 

1 opmerking:

  1. Besides being scared when someone is just touching you in a cab. It is also really disgusting I get chills thinking about it.
    I hope he gets put away. I first thought oh maybe this woman could also just made it up so she can get money or something. But there was a witness which is also very stupid that the athlete did it infront of a witness.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen