dinsdag 29 mei 2012

article 7: Puppy with two broken legs dumped in Fife park


Puppy with two broken legs dumped in Fife park

In a park, a very normal park people found a little young dog. It was not just a dog, the dog could not even walk anymore. The owner , who the police is still looking for, abused the dog. The dog could not walk anymore, because his legs were broken. One of his legs is damaged, so Cody probably need an amputation. The dog is very young and very sweet, so no one can imagine that someone could really hurt this dog. His name is Cody now and people are looking for the owner or someone who already knew Cody.

When I read this article I got a very sick feeling inside me. I can not imagine that someone could hurt a dog so much that the dog has two broken legs. This is a very serious problem and I do think the person who did this should say it out loud. I think if you did something terrible like this you should be punished very hard. I am glad that Cody is fine at the moment and that he is starting to become a happy dog again. I hope those terrible things won’t happen again. 

1 opmerking:

  1. So sad for the poor dog. I don't know how you can even break a dogs leg without feeling sick to your stomach. I don't get it.
    Of course I also wonder how they know that someone did this. Because it could also be that the dog was a stray dog and had a accident or something. But if a person did this I hope they find him and lock him up.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen