dinsdag 29 mei 2012

article 6: Prince William: My sadness that Diana was not at our wedding


Prince William: My sadness that Diana was not at our wedding


Prince William , who married his wife Kate last year is the duke of Cambridge. He lost his mom who everyone knows as Princes Diana a couple of years ago. Everyone can remember that accident and everyone was very sad. William never thought too much about it , because he had a rough time as he says in an interview. He now reveals that when he married Katie he really wanted his mom to see it. He feels sad about the fact that Diana will never meet Kate.  He hopes that she is proud of him and what is did in his life. The journalist who had the interview said she could tell that William was seriously hurt.

I feel very sorry for William and I understand his feeling of missing his mom. A marriage is something that both of your parents have to see. William was proud and happy with Kate and he wanted to show the whole world that he was in love and married her. Diana died a couple of years ago and this was very tragic for everyone. She was a very beloved person and I do think that she is very proud of her son if she could see him now.  I do understand that William wants to know how his mom thought about Kate and him together, but I do if she was still here she would support him. 

1 opmerking:

  1. I get that he wants his mom to know his wife and the other way around. I even have that with my grandfather who has passed away. I wish that my grandfather could see my boyfriend and kind of approve of him.
    I think william really wants his mom to see him happy and married and later with children. He really wished his mom could have been a part of that.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen